Dienstag, 12. September 2006

knitting here & there

the knitting of my blue vest was currently stopped because of the birthday-present for my sister. last winter she told me that the only things she wants to get from me as a birthday- or christmas-present have to be handknitted from me! as always i´m late and because of that i decided to knit a sunflower tam for her. i like the pattern and the tam and it´s quick to knit ( if i wouldn´t make so much mistakes while counting my stitches and loose so much time ripping it up). i´m using the same wool (royal tweed by lana grossa in blue) and the same needles ( no. 4) as for my first one....but this one seems to be bigger - and i can´t see why. so i can only hope the the tam will fit.
last weekend i was also browsing the wonderful magazines laurie send to me and i fell in love with this vest (see above) from vogue knitting - i´m still knitting one and ordered some wool for another but it would be a nice project to start knitting with different colors, wouldn´t it?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ich freue mich über eure kommentare. beim absenden eures kommentars (klick auf "veröffentlichen") speichert dieses blog den usernamen (falls nicht anonym kommentiert wird), den kommentar und einen zeitstempel sowie eventuell die IP-adresse. mit dem abschicken des kommentars erklärst du dich mit der datenschutzerklärung einverstanden.
weitere informationen: datenschutzerklärung von google