yesterday evening while meeting & knitting for the last time this year the bagette-bag-project was finished.
i got the lovely and all including knit-kit from meike as my knit-n-sip project and started knitting on december 3rd.
the bag was knitted in the round, the bottom edge closed with the three-needle-bind-off. i decided to use black handles instead of the clear ones meike included and unfortunately i damaged the lovely button she choosed *sigh*...so at the moment my dachshund-brooch is doing the job.
for information and statistic:
yarn: 150 g ggh cumba
pattern: bagette from berocco
size: 10 x 12 in (without handles)
i´m really pleased with the result so far. maybe there will be added some lining inside - eventually.